Lift your Ford Excursion with this Tuff Country #22960 2.5" suspension lift kit. This simple to install lift kit includes (2) front leaf packs that are added to existing front leaf springs. The cool thing about this lift kit is by using the 4 or 5 leaf (depending on engine) spring pack most of the lift height is added from the thickness of the leaf pack, not by re-arching the stock springs. The benifit to you is a level Ford Excursion with a near factory ride. A front track bar relocating bracket to maintain proper alignment is included along with extended front u-bolts. Rear 5.5" lift blocks replace place the factory blocks to level the Excursion. Tuff Country has been producing quality suspension products for over 20 years and is the originator of the "leveling kit", backing all kits with a limited lifetime warranty.
At Suspension Connection we are the #1 retailer of Tuff Country products in the world. Great prices, expert knowledge and exceptional customer service are why so many customers trust us with their Tuff Country purchases. Try us out!
|Tuff Country has been producing quality suspension products for over 20 years and backs all lift kits with a limited lifetime warranty.|
Features & Benefits
- Leaf packs added to existing leaf springs
- Track bar relocating bracket
- Maintains a near factory ride
- Factory shocks can be retained
- Allows use of 33" x 12.5" tires
|Download Instructions||22966K Instructions|
|Recommended Tire Size:||33" x 12.5"|
|Amount of Lift:||2.5" Front / 2" Rear|
- Items Included:
- 2) Front Leaf Packs (added to front stock leaf springs), 1) Track Bar Bracket, , 4) Front U-bolts, 2) Front Center Pins for Leaf Springs, 2) 5.5" Lift Blocks (replaces factory blocks), 4) Reat U-bolts, 1) Hardware Bag
- Fits Make / Model:
- Ford Excursion
- Fits Years:
- 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005
- 90 lbs.
Extended shocks are recommended with this lift kit, but not required to install this lift kit properly.