Get rid of that "nose down" look on your Ford F150. Tuff Country EZ-Ride Suspension's Leveling Kit lifts the front of the truck 2" to be level with the rear. Designed to install above the factory struts (no strut disassembly for easy install) and maintains a factory ride. Factory front struts can be retained with this kit. Made in the USA of 1/4" black powder coated steel.
At Suspension Connection we are the #1 retailer of Tuff Country products in the world. Great prices, expert knowledge and exceptional customer service are why so many customers trust us with their Tuff Country purchase. Try us out!
|Tuff Country has been producing quality suspension products for over 20 years and backs all leveling kits with a limited lifetime warranty.|
Features & Benefits
- No strut disassembly required to install, simple-bolt installation
- Allows use of 33" x 12.5" tires
- Lifts the Front of your F150 for a level stance
- Upper coil spacers maintain a factory ride
- Simple bolt-on installation kit
- Factory front struts are retained
- Made of 1/4" steel
- Maintains a factory ride
- No Cutting or Drilling Required
- No spring compression required
- No permanent modifications to factory parts
- Proudly Made in the USA - (many other brands are not)
- Lifetime Warranty
|Download Instructions||22909 Instructions|
|Recommended Tire Size:||33" x 12.5"|
|Amount of Lift:||2" Front / 0" Rear|
- Items Included:
- 2) Front coil spacers & hardware
- Fits Make / Model:
- Ford F150 4wd & 2wd
- Fits Years:
- 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013
- 6 lbs.
Will not fit the "Raptor SVT" models.