Tired of your Ford Ranger sitting lower in the front than the rear? A Ford Ranger leveling kit from Tuff Country EZ-Ride Suspension is a great solution. These torsion bar keys are designed to level the front of your Ranger equipped with torsion bars. These torsion bar keys reindex the factory Ranger torsion bars which levels the truck without "cranking up" the stock bars.
At Suspension Connection we are the #1 retailer of Tuff Country products in the world. Great prices, expert knowledge and exceptional customer service are why so many customers trust us with their Tuff Country purchase. Try us out!
|Tuff Country has been producing quality suspension products for over 20 years and backs all lift kits with a limited lifetime warranty.|
Features & Benefits
- Tuff Country # 22970 features bolt-on installation
- Level front of your Ranger
- New replacement front shocks not needed
- "cranking up" torsion bars not required
- Proudly Made in the USA - (many other brands are not)
- Lifetime Warranty
|Download Instructions||22907 Instructions|
|Recommended Tire Size:||N/A|
|Amount of Lift:||1.5" Front / 0" Rear|
- Items Included:
- 2) Ford Ranger # 22907 Torsion Bar Keys
- Fits Make / Model:
- Ford Ranger 4wd
- Fits Years:
- 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010
- 7 lbs.
2. New extended shocks are not required.