This Ford F150 leveling kit from Tuff Country Suspension lifts the front of the F150 2" to be level with the rear. Designed to install above the factory struts (no strut disassembly for easy install) and maintains a factory ride. Factory front struts can be retained.
At Suspension Connection we are the #1 retailer of Tuff Country products in the world. Great prices, expert knowledge and exceptional customer service are why so many customers trust us with their Tuff Country purchase. Try us out!
|Tuff Country has been producing quality suspension products for over 20 years and backs all lift kits with a limited lifetime warranty.|
Features & Benefits
- No strut disassembly required to install, simple-bolt installation
- Allows use of 33" x 12.5" tires
- Tuff Country # 22904 Lifts the Front of your F150 for a level stance
- Upper coil spacers maintain a factory ride
- Simple bolt-on installation kit
- Factory front struts are retained
- Made in the USA of 1/4" steel
- Maintains a factory ride
- No Cutting or Drilling Required
- No spring compression required
- No permanent modifications to factory parts
- Proudly Made in the USA - (many other brands are not)
- Lifetime Warranty
|Download Instructions||22904 Instructions|
- Fits Make / Model:
- Ford F150 4wd & 2wd
- Fits Years:
- 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008
- 6 lbs.
New extended shocks are not required to install this leveling kit properly.