Gain additional tire clearance for 32" x 10.5" tires and get a cool new look with this Tuff Country Ford Bronco 2.5" lift kit. This very popular Ford lift kit uses "EZ-Ride" front coil springs and rear lift blocks (replaces factory blocks) to lift your Ford Bronco. Radius arm drop brackets and axle pivot brackets keep the front end in proper alignment. The included axle pivot brackets also feature adjustable cam-bolts that allow for a more precise alignment resulting in better tire wear. Tuff Country has been producing quality suspension products for over 20 years and backs all lift kits with a limited lifetime warranty.
At Suspension Connection we are the #1 retailer of Tuff Country products in the world. Great prices, expert knowledge and exceptional customer service are why so many customers trust us with their Tuff Country purchases. Try us out!
|Tuff Country has been producing quality suspension products for over 20 years and backs all lift kits with a limited lifetime warranty.|
Features & Benefits
- Gain additional tire clearance for 32" x 10.5" tires
- Axle pivot brackets include camber adjustment bolts for precise alignment
- EZ-Ride lift front coil springs
- Limited lifetime waranty on all lift kits
|Download Instructions||22810K Instructions|
|Recommended Tire Size:||32" x 10.5"|
|Amount of Lift:||2.5" Front / 2" Rear|
- Items Included:
- 2) Coil Springs (EZ-Ride), 2) Axle Pivot Brackets (w/cam-bolts), 2) Radius Arm Drop Brackets, 4) Rear U-bolts, 2) Rear 4" Cast Iron Lift Blocks (replaces factory blocks), 1) Hardware Bag
- Fits Make / Model:
- Ford Bronco
- Fits Years:
- 1981, 1982, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1986, 1987, 1988, 1989, 1990, 1991, 1992, 1993, 1994, 1995, 1996
- 80 lbs.
1: Factory length shocks must be replaced with new extended shocks to install this lift kit properly. Please choose shocks & boots in the "Options" fields above if you have not already purchased extended shocks.