Improve your Chevy Tahoe's handling & steering response with sway bars from ADDCO!
ADDCO # 214 Anti-Sway Bars are designed improve your Chevy Tahoe's performance by reducing body roll which results in weight being more evenly distributed to all four wheels. This helps your Chevy Tahoe stay more level with the road which will improve handling, steering and cornering grip. Sway Bars are ideal for vehicles from sports cars needed added performance to trucks & suvs hauling additional loads. ADDCO sway bars are "cold formed" of pre-hardened bar stock to prevent heat treat deformation and to retain material specifications in extreme use.
ADDCO originated the aftermarket anti-sway bar industry over 50 years ago. All components are handmade in the USA by American craftsmen and backed by a lifetime warranty.
- Reduces body roll for better vehicle control
- Greatly improves cornering traction for safer driving and turning capabilities
- Distributes weight more evenly to all four wheels
- ADDCO originated the aftermarket anti-sway bar industry over 50 years ago
- Lifetime warranty
- Fast, Easy "Bolt-On" installation
- Addco # 214 sway bars are "cold forming" of pre-hardened bar stock to prevent heat treat deformation
- Includes required mounting hardware (some sway bar kits use some of the existing factory hardware)
Fits the Following Model:
Chevy Tahoe 4-Door 4wd & 2wd
Fits the Following Years:
95, 96, 97, 98, 99
1995, 1996, 1997, 1998, 1999
|Bar Diameter:||1 1/8"|
|Average Install Time:||1 to 2 hours|
|Location: (front or rear axle)||REAR AXLE|
- The images shown are "sample images" of the products. Actual sway bars & hardware will vary from vehicle to vehicle.