Firestone #2097 "Level Command" Heavy Duty Air-Rite air system provides instant ride control for Firestone suspension products including all Ride-Rite, Sport-Rite and Coil-Rite air bag helper springs within the cab of the vehicle. This allows quick inflation and deflation for various road and load conditions.
The heavy duty compressor is primarily used when a customer requires the air springs to be adjusted more than a few times a week. Ideal for construction vehicles, full time RV'ers and utility applications.
Single gauge control ties the two air springs together providing equal inflation of both air helper springs. Ideal for towing or hauling centered loads.
- Heavy Duty compressor
- Single guage control
- Instant adjustability of your air helper springs
- Provides equal inflation of both air springs
- Continuous monitoring of the air helper springs
- Ideal for occasional usage
- Firestone #2097 Includes compressor, gauge, hose & hardware
|Download Instructions||2097 Instructions|
|Compressor Type:||Heavy Duty|
|Type of Guage:||Single Control|