When purchasing a suspension lift kit don't trust your truck to anything less than a Tuff Country EZ-Ride Suspension lift kit. More than your average lift kit, all systems are engineered to give the highest quality & best value on the market.
Gain additional tires clearance to fit 35" tires and a cool new look with this Tuff Country EZ-Ride Suspension GMC Sierra HD 6" lift kit. This GMC lift kit uses a combination of new extended steering knuckles and a one-piece sub-frame to lift the front end. 4" cast iron blocks lift the rear to level the GMC HD. Differential drop brackets and torsion bar drop brackets keep everything in alignment. Also included are lateral compression arms which along with the one-piece subframe strengthen and stabilize the front end.
At Suspension Connection we are the #1 retailer of Tuff Country products in the world. Great prices, expert knowledge and exceptional customer service are why so many customers trust us with their Tuff Country purchases. Try us out!
|Tuff Country has been producing quality suspension products for over 20 years and backs all lift kits with a limited lifetime warranty.|
- Simple bolt-on installation
- New steering knuckles eliminate need to drop upper control arms
- One piece sub-frame gives increased strength and helps to eliminate squeaks and rattles
- Includes lateral compression arms
- Allows use of 35" x 12.5" tires
Fits the Following Model:
GMC Sierra 2500HD
Fits the Following Years:
01, 02, 03, 04, 05, 06, 07, 08, 09, 10
2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010
|Download Instructions||16985 Instructions|
|Recommended Tire Size:||35" x 12.5"|
|Amount of Lift:||6" Front / 4" Rear (levels front w/ rear)|
1) One piece sub-frame, 2) Steering knuckles, 2) Differential drop brackets, 2) Torsion bar drop brackets, 2) Axle spacers, 1) Carrier bearing drop kit, 8) Transfer case shim, 4) U-bolts, 2) Rear 4" cast iron lift blocks, 1) Brakeline relocating kit, 2) Lateral compression arms and mounts and required hardware.
1. Only fits 2007-2008 models with torsion bar front end. Will not fit with coil over front end.
2. Factory rims will not fit with this lift kit. A rim with a 4.5" back spacing or less is required.