When purchasing a suspension lift kit don't trust your truck to anything less than a Tuff Country EZ-Ride Suspension lift kit. More than your average lift kit, all systems are engineered to give the highest quality & best value on the market.
Tuff Country EZ-Ride Suspension's new "Strong" suspension lift kits use new extended steering knuckles and a three-piece sub frame that includes two cross members that are connected by a heavy duty skid plate. This skid plate is designed to protect the front differential and stabilize the cross members for unmatched strength and durability. This design also allows for an easier and quicker installation. 4" cast iron blocks along with rear add-a-leafs lift the rear to level the Chevy Silverado. Differential drop brackets and torsion bar drop brackets keep everything in alignment. Also included are lateral compression arms which along with the 3-piece sub frame strengthen and stabilize the front end.
At Suspension Connection we are the #1 retailer of Tuff Country products in the world. Great prices, expert knowledge and exceptional customer service are why so many customers trust us with their Tuff Country purchases. Try us out!
|Tuff Country has been producing quality suspension products for over 20 years and backs all lift kits with a limited lifetime warranty.|
- Simple bolt-on installation
- New steering knuckles eliminate need to drop upper control arms
- Multi piece sub-frame allows for easier installation
- Includes lateral compression arms
- Allows use of 36" x 12.5" tires
Fits the Following Model:
Chevy Silverado 1500
Fits the Following Years:
99, 00, 01, 02, 03, 04, 05, 06
1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006
|Download Instructions||16959 Instructions|
|Recommended Tire Size:||36" x 12.5"|
|Amount of Lift:||6" Front / 5" Rear|
1) Front cross member, 1) Rear cross member, 1) Skid plate, 2) Steering knuckles, 2) Differential drop brackets, 2) Torsion bar drop brackets, 2) Axle spacers, 4) U-bolts, 2) Rear 4" cast iron lift blocks, 2) Rear add-a-leafs, 1) Brakeline relocating kit, 2) Lateral compression arms and mounts and required hardware.
1. Factory length shocks must be replaced with new extended shocks to install this lift kit properly. Please choose shocks & boots in the "Options" fields above if you have not already purchased extended shocks.
2. Factory rims will not fit with this lift kit. A rim with 4.5" or less wheel off set is required.
3. Will not fit models equipped with Stabilitrak.