When purchasing a suspension lift kit don't trust your truck to anything less than a Tuff Country EZ-Ride Suspension lift kit. More than your average lift kit, all systems are engineered to give the highest quality & best value on the market.
Gain additional tires clearance to fit 36" tires and a cool new look with this Tuff Country #16955 Chevy Silverado 1500 6" lift kit. This Chevy lift kit uses a combination of new extended steering knuckles and a one-piece sub-frame to lift the front end. 4" cast iron blocks along with rear add-a-leafs lift the rear to level the Chevy Silverado. Differential drop brackets and torsion bar drop brackets keep everything in alignment. Also included are lateral compression arms which along with the one-piece subframe strengthen and stabilize the front end. Tuff Country has been producing quality suspension products for over 20 years and backs all lift kits with a limited lifetime warranty.
At Suspension Connection we are the #1 retailer of Tuff Country products in the world. Great prices, expert knowledge and exceptional customer service are why so many customers trust us with their Tuff Country purchases. Try us out!
|Tuff Country has been producing quality suspension products for over 20 years and backs all lift kits with a limited lifetime warranty.|
- Simple bolt-on installation
- New steering knuckles eliminate need to drop upper control arms
- One piece sub-frame gives increased strength and helps to eliminate squeaks and rattles
- Includes lateral compression arms
- Tuff Country #16955 allows use of 36" x 12.5" tires
Fits the Following Model:
Chevy Silverado 1500
Fits the Following Years:
99, 00, 01, 02, 03, 04, 05, 06
1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006
|Download Instructions||16955 Instructions|
|Recommended Tire Size:||36" x 12.5"|
|Amount of Lift:||6" Front / 5" Rear|
1) One piece sub-frame, 2) Steering knuckles, 2) Differential drop brackets, 2) Torsion bar drop brackets, 2) Axle spacers, 4) U-bolts, 2) Rear 4" cast iron lift blocks, 2) Rear add-a-leafs, 1) Brakeline relocating kit, 2) Lateral compression arms and mounts and required hardware.
1. Factory length shocks must be replaced with new extended shocks to install this lift kit properly. Please choose shocks & boots in the "Options" fields above if you have not already purchased extended shocks.
2. Factory rims will not fit with this lift kit. A rim with 4.5" or less wheel off set is required.
3. Will not fit models equipped with Stabilitrak.