Tuff Country EZ-Ride Suspension's suspension lift kits are more than your average lift kit. All systems are engineered to give the highest quality & best value on the market. Compare components of a Tuff Country system to that of other manufactures and you will be convince that nothing beats a Tuff Country suspension lift kit. Many others cut corners with inferior components or lack of many important pieces. Tuff Country does not cut those corners and provides a quality complete system engineered to give the best ride quality and durability money can buy. All Tuff Country lift kits & leveling kits are backed by a limited lifetime warranty.
At Suspension Connection we are the #1 retailer of Tuff Country products in the world. Great prices, expert knowledge and exceptional customer service are why so many customers trust us with their Tuff Country purchases. Try us out!
|Tuff Country has been producing quality suspension products for over 20 years and backs all lift kits with a limited lifetime warranty.|
Features & Benefits
- Simple bolt-on installation
- One piece sub-frame gives increased strength and helps to eliminate squeaks and rattles
- Allows use of 35" x 12.5" tires
|Average Install Time:||
10 to 12 hours
|Recommended Tire Size:||
35" x 12.5"
- Items Included:
- (1) One piece sub-frame, (1) Steering center link, (1) Steering assist, (2) Upper control arm drop brackets, (2) Differential brackets, (2) Torsion bar drop bracket, (2) Sway bar endlinks, (2) Lateral compression arms & mounts, (2) Add-a-leaf (rear), (1) Brake line relocating kit, (4) U-bolts, (2) 4" cast iron blocks, Hardware bag
- Fits Make / Model:
- Chevy Suburban
- Fits Years:
- 1992, 1993, 1994, 1995, 1996, 1997, 1998
- 110 lbs.