Tuff Country EZ-Ride Suspension's GM "Knuckle/Sub-Frame" systems make installation easier than ever. By using the combination new extended steering knuckles and a one-piece sub-frame the amount of brackets and pieces required has been more than cut in half. A one-piece sub-frame will also help to eliminate annoying squeaks and rattles.
At Suspension Connection we are the #1 retailer of Tuff Country products in the world. Great prices, expert knowledge and exceptional customer service are why so many customers trust us with their Tuff Country purchases. Try us out!
|Tuff Country has been producing quality suspension products for over 20 years and backs all lift kits with a limited lifetime warranty.|
- Simple bolt-on installation
- New steering knuckles eliminate the need to drop upper control arms
- One piece sub-frame gives increased strength and helps to eliminate squeaks and rattles
- Allows use of 33" x 12.5" tires
- Requires new rims with 4.5" backspacing
Fits the Following Model:
Fits the Following Years:
94, 95, 96, 97, 98
1994, 1995, 1996, 1997, 1998
|Average Install Time:||10 to 12 hours|
|Recommended Tire Size:||33" x 12.5"|
|Download Instructions||14840 Instructions|