Tuff Country EZ-Ride Suspension's suspension lift kits are more than your average lift kit. All systems are engineered to give the highest quality & best value on the market. All Tuff Country lift kits & leveling kits are backed by a limited lifetime warranty. This Chevy K2500 & K3500 suspension lift kit includes a one piece sub frame designed for strength and durability. Once installed this kit will allow use of 33" tires.
At Suspension Connection we are the #1 retailer of Tuff Country products in the world. Great prices, expert knowledge and exceptional customer service are why so many customers trust us with their Tuff Country purchases. Try us out!
|Tuff Country has been producing quality suspension products for over 20 years and backs all lift kits with a limited lifetime warranty.|
Features & Benefits
- Simple bolt-on installation
- One piece sub-frame gives increased strength and helps to eliminate squeaks and rattles
- Allows use of 33" x 12.5" tires
- Will not fit K2500/K3500 models with 2-piece rear drive shaft
|Average Install Time:||
10 to 12 hours
|Recommended Tire Size:||
33" x 12.5"
- Items Included:
- (1) One piece sub-frame, (1) Steering center link, (1) Steering assist, (2) Upper control arm drop brackets, (2) Differential brackets, (2) Torsion bar drop bracket, (1) Brake line relocating kit, (4) U-bolts, (2) 4" cast iron blocks, Hardware bag
- Fits Make / Model:
- Chevy Truck
- Fits Years:
- 1988, 1989, 1990, 1991, 1992, 1993, 1994, 1995, 1996, 1997
- 100 lbs.