Gain additional tires clearance to fit 33" tires and a cool new look with this Tuff Country EZ-Ride Suspension GMC 4" 1500 lift kit. This GMC lift kit uses a combination of new extended steering knuckles and a one-piece sub-frame to lift the front end. 4" cast iron blocks or rear leaf springs (optional) lift the rear. Differential drop brackets and torsion bar drop brackets keep everything in alignment. The one-piece subframe strengthens and stabilizes the front end.
At Suspension Connection we are the #1 retailer of Tuff Country products in the world. Great prices, expert knowledge and exceptional customer service are why so many customers trust us with their Tuff Country purchases. Try us out!
|Tuff Country has been producing quality suspension products for over 20 years and backs all lift kits with a limited lifetime warranty.|
- Bolt-on installation
- New steering knuckles eliminate the need to drop upper control arms
- One piece sub-frame gives increased strength and helps to eliminate squeaks and rattles
- Allows use of 33" x 12.5" tires
Fits the Following Model:
Fits the Following Years:
88, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96, 97, 98
1988, 1989, 1990, 1991, 1992, 1993, 1994, 1995, 1996, 1997, 1998
|Download Instructions||14810 Instructions|
|Recommended Tire Size:||33" x 12.5"|
|Amount of Lift:||4" Front / 4" Rear|
1) One piece sub-frame, 2) Steering knuckles, 2) Differential drop brackets, 2) Torsion bar drop brackets, 2) Axle spacers, 4) U-bolts, 2) Rear 4" cast iron lift blocks, 1) Brakeline relocating kit and required hardware.
1. Factory length shocks must be replaced with new extended shocks to install this lift kit properly. Please choose shocks & boots in the "Options" fields above if you have not already purchased extended shocks.
2. Factory rims will not fit with this lift kit. Rims with 4.5" back spacing or less are required.