Tuff Country EZ-Ride Suspension's suspension lift kits are more than your average lift kit. All systems are engineered to give the highest quality & best value on the market. Compare components of a Tuff Country system to that of other manufactures and you will be convince that nothing beats a Tuff Country suspension lift kit. Many others cut corners with inferior components or lack of many important pieces. Tuff Country does not cut those corners and provides a quality complete system engineered to give the best ride quality and durability money can buy. All Tuff Country lift kits & leveling kits are backed by a limited lifetime warranty.
At Suspension Connection we are the #1 retailer of Tuff Country products in the world. Great prices, expert knowledge and exceptional customer service are why so many customers trust us with their Tuff Country purchases. Try us out!
Features & Benefits
- Heavy Duty front leaf springs recommended for big block engines and snow plows
- Teflon pads used to eliminate noise and squeaking
- Limited lifetime warranty on leaf springs
- Allows use of 33" x 12.5" tires
|Average Install Time:||
4 to 6 hours
|Recommended Tire Size:||
33" x 12.5"
- Items Included:
- (2) Heavy Duty front leafs springs, (4) Rear leafs springs, (1) Steering Arm, (4) Front U-bolts, (4) Rear U-bolts, (1) Brake line extension kit, Hardware bag, (8) Spring eye bolts
- Fits Make / Model:
- Chevy Blazer
- Fits Years:
- 1973, 1974, 1975, 1976, 1977, 1978, 1979, 1980, 1981, 1982, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1986, 1987
- 140 lbs.