Tuff Country EZ-Ride Suspension's suspension lift kits are more than your average lift kit. All systems are engineered to give the highest quality & best value on the market. All Tuff Country lift kits & leveling kits are backed by a limited lifetime warranty.
At Suspension Connection we are the #1 retailer of Tuff Country products in the world. Great prices, expert knowledge and exceptional customer service are why so many customers trust us with their Tuff Country purchases. Try us out!
- Heavy duty front leaf springs
- Teflon pads used to eliminate noise and squeaking
- Polyurethane bushings included with springs
- Limited lifetime warranty on leaf springs
- Allows use of 33" x 12.5" tires
Fits the Following Model:
Fits the Following Years:
69, 70, 71, 72
1969, 1970, 1971, 1972
|Download Instructions||14611K Instructions|
|Recommended Tire Size:||33" x 12.5"|
|Amount of Lift:||4" Front / 4" Rear|
2) Heavy duty front leaf springs, 1) Drop steering arm, 2) 4" rear cast iron blocks, 4)Rear u-bolts, 4) Front u-bolts, 1) Brake line extension kit, 2) Hardware bag, 4) Front leaf spring eye bolts
1. Factory front & rear shocks must be replaced with new extended shocks to install this lift kit properly. Please choose shocks & boots in the "Options" fields above if you have not already purchased extended shocks.
2. Recommended for vehicles with small block engines only.
3. Chevy Blazers may require driveshafts to be extended