The Tuff Country EZ-Ride Suspension engineering team has designed this Canyon lift kit around new driver / passenger side steering knuckles and front / rear cross members. These cross members are connected by a heavy duty skid plated designed to protect the front differential and stabilize the cross members. This superiorly designed Canyon kit also allows for the torsion bars to remain in the factory location, eliminating relocating of the stock torsion bars. Front sway bar end links use a heim-joint end that eliminates any binding in the front sway bar. Also included are differential relocation brackets, performance bump stops and rear u-bolts.
At Suspension Connection we are the #1 retailer of Tuff Country products in the world. Great prices, expert knowledge and exceptional customer service are why so many customers trust us with their Tuff Country purchases. Try us out!
|Tuff Country has been producing quality suspension products for over 20 years and backs all lift kits with a limited lifetime warranty.|
Features & Benefits
- Simple bolt-on installation
- New knuckles eliminate the need to drop upper control arms
- Skid plate protects differential and stabilizes cross members
- Torsion bar remain in stock location
- Allows use of 31 x 10.50 tires
|Download Instructions||14045 Instructions|
|Recommended Tire Size:||31 x 10.50|
|Amount of Lift:||4" Front / 3" Rear|
- Items Included:
- 1) Heavy duty skid plate, 2) Steering knuckles, 2) Front & Rear Cross Members, 2) Differential drop brackets, 2) Rear add-a-leafs, 2) Front brake lines, 2) Performance bump stops, 1) Front drive shaft spacer and required hardware.
- Fits Make / Model:
- GMC Canyon
- Fits Years:
- 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009
- 100 lbs.
1. Factory length shocks must be replaced with new extended shocks to install this lift kit properly. Please choose shocks & boots in the "Options" fields above if you have not already purchased extended shocks.
2. Factory rims will not fit with this lift kit. Rims with 4.5" back spacing or less are required.