This Tuff Country #12928 2" Lift Kit for the Chevy Colorado truck uses front replacement torsion bar keys and rear add-a-leafs to lift your Chevy 2". The included torsion bar keys reindex the factory Colorado torsion bars which lifts the truck without "cranking up" the factory torsion bars. Once installed this lift kit will keep the "Factory Rake", with the front end being slightly lower than the rear. Tuff Country has been producing quality suspension products for over 20 years and backs all lift kits with a limited lifetime warranty.
At Suspension Connection we are the #1 retailer of Tuff Country products in the world. Great prices, expert knowledge and exceptional customer service are why so many customers trust us with their Tuff Country purchases. Try us out!
Features & Benefits
- Simple bolt-on installation
- Tuff Country #12928 Adds 2" of lift to front & rear of Colorado
- Maintains the factory rake look (rear end slightly higher than the front end)
- No need to "cranking up" torsion bars
- Allows for more tire clearance
- Proudly Made in the USA - (many other brands are not)
- Lifetime Warranty
|Download Instructions||12928 Instructions|
|Recommended Tire Size:||N/A|
|Amount of Lift:||2" Front / 2" Rear|
- Items Included:
- 2) Front Torsion Bar Keys, 2) Rear Add-a-leafs, 1) Hardware bag
- Fits Make / Model:
- Chevy Colorado
- Fits Years:
- 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012
- 35 lbs.
Important Note: Factory shocks can be used with this suspension lift kit. Aftermarket shocks are optional.