This Tuff Country 2" Lift Kit for the GMC Canyon truck uses front replacement torsion bar keys and rear add-a-leafs to lift your GMC 2". The included torsion bar keys reindex the factory Canyon torsion bars which lifts the truck without "cranking up" the factory torsion bars. Once installed this lift kit will keep the "Factory Rake", with the front end being slightly lower than the rear. Tuff Country has been producing quality suspension products for over 20 years and backs all lift kits with a limited lifetime warranty.
At Suspension Connection we are the #1 retailer of Tuff Country products in the world. Great prices, expert knowledge and exceptional customer service are why so many customers trust us with their Tuff Country purchases. Try us out!
- Simple bolt-on installation
- Adds 2" of lift to front & rear of Canyon / Canyon
- Maintains the factory rake look (rear end slightly higher than the front end)
- No need to "crank up" torsion bars
- Allows for more tire clearance
Fits the Following Model:
Fits the Following Years:
04, 05, 06, 07, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12
2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012
|Download Instructions||12928 Instructions|
|Recommended Tire Size:||N/A|
|Amount of Lift:||2" Front / 2" Rear|
2) Front Torsion Bar Keys, 2) Rear Add-a-leafs, 1) Hardware bag
Important Note: Factory shocks can be used with this suspension lift kit. Aftermarket shocks are optional.