This Tuff Country Leveling Kit uses torsion bar keys to level the front of the Chevy Colorado with the rear. Easy to install replacement torsion bar keys reindex the factory torsion bars, which levels the truck without "cranking up" the stock torsion bars. Once installed this leveling kit will have your Chevy Colorado sitting level with no more nose-down look.
At Suspension Connection we are the #1 retailer of Tuff Country products in the world. Great prices, expert knowledge and exceptional customer service are why so many customers trust us with their Tuff Country purchase. Try us out!
|Tuff Country has been producing quality suspension products for over 20 years and backs all lift kits with a limited lifetime warranty.|
- Bolt-on installation
- Level front of your Colorado with rear
- New shocks not required
- No need to "crank up" torsion bars
- Limited Lifetime Warranty, Made in the USA
Fits the Following Model:
Chevy Colorado 4wd
Fits the Following Years:
04, 05, 06, 07, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12
2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012
|Download Instructions||12908 Instructions|
|Recommended Tire Size:||N/A|
|Amount of Lift:||2" Front / 0" Rear|
1. Once installed torsion bar keys (regardless of brand) can result in a harsher ride.
2. New extended shocks are not required to install this leveling kit properly.