This Tuff Country Leveling Kit uses torsion bar keys to level the front of the GMC Canyon with the rear. Easy to install replacement torsion bar keys reindex the factory torsion bars, which levels the truck without "cranking up" the stock torsion bars. Once installed this leveling kit will have your GMC Canyon sitting level with no more nose-down look.
At Suspension Connection we are the #1 retailer of Tuff Country products in the world. Great prices, expert knowledge and exceptional customer service are why so many customers trust us with their Tuff Country purchase. Try us out!
|Tuff Country has been producing quality suspension products for over 20 years and backs all lift kits with a limited lifetime warranty.|
Features & Benefits
- Levels the front of your Canyon with rear
- Bolt-on installation
- New shocks not required
- No need to "crank up" torsion bars
- Limited Lifetime Warranty, Made in the USA
|Download Instructions||12908 Instructions|
|Recommended Tire Size:||N/A|
|Amount of Lift:||2" Front / 0" Rear|
- Items Included:
- 2) Torsion Bar Keys
- Fits Make / Model:
- GMC Canyon 4x4
- Fits Years:
- 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012
- 13 lbs.
1. New extended shocks are not required to install this leveling kit properly.