Tuff Country EZ-Ride Suspension's GMC Sierra 3500HD truck torsion bar keys (leveling kit) are designed to level trucks equipped with factory torsion bars. These easy to install replacement torsion bar keys reindex the factory torsion bars which levels the truck without "cranking up" the factory torsion bars.
At Suspension Connection we are the #1 retailer of Tuff Country products in the world. Great prices, expert knowledge and exceptional customer service are why so many customers trust us with their Tuff Country purchase. Try us out!
|Tuff Country has been producing quality suspension products for over 20 years and backs all lift kits with a limited lifetime warranty.|
Features & Benefits
- Constructed of high quality steel
- Bolt-on installation
- Level front of your GMC Sierra 3500HD with rear
- New shocks not required
- No need to "crank up" torsion bars
- Limited Lifetime Warranty, Made in the USA
|Download Instructions||12904 Instructions|
|Recommended Tire Size:||n/a|
|Amount of Lift:||2" Front / 0" Rear|
- Items Included:
- 2) Torsion Bar Keys, 2) Front shocks relocation brackets
- Fits Make / Model:
- GMC Sierra 3500HD 4x4 & 2wd
- Fits Years:
- 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010
- 11 lbs.
1. Once installed torsion bar keys (regardless of brand) can result in a harsher ride.
2. New extended shocks are not required to install this leveling kit properly.
3. Torsion bar keys are designed to install with a stock suspension only. Do not use with other types of lift kits. Will void warranty.
4. Note: All Chevy/GMC factory torsion bar keys are marked with a color code in paint on the key. If your vehicles markings are purple, please make sure to select that in the option field above.