Needing to lift your Chevy Blazer to fit larger tires or to get that aggressive lifted look? Tuff Country EZ-Ride Suspension's lift kit is a great solution. This kit replaces those worn front springs with EZ-Ride leaf springs. These springs give a superior ride to stock springs. Each are tapered, snub rolled and pre-set for the most comfortable ride available in a lifted positive arch leaf spring. Rear cast iron lift blocks and extended u-bolts lift the rear of the Blazer. Once installed this lift kit will allow for tire sizes up to 32x10.5.
At Suspension Connection we are the #1 retailer of Tuff Country products in the world. Great prices, expert knowledge and exceptional customer service are why so many customers trust us with their Tuff Country purchase. Try us out!
|Tuff Country has been producing quality suspension products for over 20 years and backs all lift kits with a limited lifetime warranty.|
Features & Benefits
- Get the ultimate in lifted ride quality with "EZ-Ride" leaf springs
- Teflon pads used to eliminate noise and squeaking
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Allows use of 32" x 10.5" tires
- Recommended for small block engines only
- Cast iron rear lift blocks and extend u-bolts
|Download Instructions||12610K Instructions|
|Recommended Tire Size:||32" x 10.5"|
|Amount of Lift:||2" Front / 2" Rear|
- Items Included:
- 2) EZ-Ride front leaf springs, 2) 2" rear cast iron blocks, 4)Rear u-bolts, 4) Front u-bolts, 1) Brake line extension kit, 2) Hardware bag, 4) Front leaf spring eye bolts
- Fits Make / Model:
- Chevy Blazer
- Fits Years:
- 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972
- 120 lbs.
Important Note: Factory length shocks must be replaced with new extended shocks to install this lift kit properly. Please choose shocks & boots in the "Options" fields above if you have not already purchased extended shocks.