Hellwig EZ-1000 helper spring kits give you the benefit of increased level load capacity. Designed to prevent body roll, helps to restore sagging springs and stabilizes for a smooth ride. Installs easily by mounting on top of existing rear leaf springs with included u-bolts and hardware.
Features & Benefits
- Hellwig # 1250 is custom fit for the Dodge Caravan
- Complete set of helper springs (passenger & driver side)
- Includes all required mounting hardware
- Virtually eliminates sagging
- 1000 lbs level load capacity
- Fully adjustable in order to insure improved leveling control
- Simple bolt-on installation
|Download Instructions||1250 Instructions|
|Level Load Capacity:||1000 lbs.|
|Average Install Time:||1 hour|
- Items Included:
- (2) Hellwig EZ-1000 Helper Springs, and required mounting hardware
- Fits Make / Model:
- Dodge Caravan
- Fits Years:
- 1984, 1985, 1986, 1987, 1988, 1989, 1990, 1991, 1992, 1993, 1994, 1995, 1996, 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006
- 25 lbs.
Will not work with mono-leaf rear springs. Never load your Dodge Caravan beyond the manufacturer's maximum gross vehicle weight rating.