Gain additional tire clearance with this Tuff Country EZ-Ride Suspension Chevy Silverado 1500 2" lift kit. This lift kit uses a combination of upper coil/strut spacers and rear add-a-leafs to get 2" of lift. Once installed the front end will be slightly lower than the rear. New shocks / struts are not required to install this lift kit properly.
Tuff Country has been producing quality suspension products for over 20 years and backs all lift kits with a limited lifetime warranty.
At Suspension Connection we are the #1 retailer of Tuff Country products in the world. Great prices, expert knowledge and exceptional customer service are why so many customers trust us with their Tuff Country purchase. Try us out!
|Tuff Country has been producing quality suspension products for over 20 years and backs all lift kits with a limited lifetime warranty.|
Features & Benefits
- Simple bolt-on installation
- New front struts are not required
- Rear add-a-leafs installed into stock rear leaf springs
- Maintains the factory rake look (rear end slightly higher than the front end)
- Lifts Silverado 2" in front and rear
- Proudly Made in the USA - (many other brands are not)
- Lifetime Warranty
|Download Instructions||12020 Instructions|
|Recommended Tire Size:||31 x 10.5|
|Amount of Lift:||2" Front / 2" Rear|
- Items Included:
- 2) Front upper coil spacers, 2) Add-a-Leafs, 2) Hardware bags
- Fits Make / Model:
- Chevy Silverado 1500 4wd & 2wd
- Fits Years:
- 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014
- 26 lbs.
1. New extended rear shocks are not required to install this leveling kit properly, but recommended.
2. If upgrading to a larger tire (285/70) with aftermarket rims a positive 30 offset is required. If lower than a positive 30 offset wheel is use, trimming is required. If kit is used with factory rims, no trimming will be required.
3. New body style only (excludes 2007 "classic body style")