Gain additional tires with this Tuff Country EZ-Ride Suspension GMC Sierra 1500 2" lift kit. This GMC Sierra lift kit uses a combination of upper coil/strut spacers and rear add-a-leafs to get 2" of lift. Once installed this lift kit will keep the "Factory Rake", with the front end being slightly lower than the rear. Tuff Country has been producing quality suspension products for over 20 years and backs all lift kits with a limited lifetime warranty.
At Suspension Connection we are the #1 retailer of Tuff Country products in the world. Great prices, expert knowledge and exceptional customer service are why so many customers trust us with their Tuff Country purchases. Try us out!
|Tuff Country has been producing quality suspension products for over 20 years and backs all lift kits with a limited lifetime warranty.|
- Simple bolt-on installation
- New front struts are not required
- Rear add-a-leafs installed into stock rear leaf springs
- Maintains the factory rake look (rear end slightly higher than the front end)
- Lifts Sierra 2" in front and rear
Fits the Following Model:
GMC Sierra 1500 2wd & 4x4
Fits the Following Years:
07, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13
2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013
|Download Instructions||12020 Instructions|
|Recommended Tire Size:||285 / R70|
|Amount of Lift:||2" Front / 2" Rear|
2) Front upper coil spacers, 2) Add-a-Leafs, 2) Hardware bags
1. New extended rear shocks are not required to install this leveling kit properly, but recommended.
2. If upgrading to a larger tire (285/70) with aftermarket rims a positive 30 offset is required. If lower than a positive 30 offset wheel is use, trimming is required. If kit is used with factory rims, no trimming will be required.
3. New body style only (excludes 2007 "classic body style")