Needing to level the front end of your Chevy Silverado 2500HD truck with the rear? Tuff Country EZ-Ride Suspension's leveling kit is a great solution. Designed using easy to install replacement torsion bar keys that reindex the factory torsion bars. This levels the truck without the need to "cranking up" the stock torsion bars.
At Suspension Connection we are the #1 retailer of Tuff Country products in the world. Great prices, expert knowledge and exceptional customer service are why so many customers trust us with their Tuff Country purchases. Try us out!
|Tuff Country has been producing quality suspension products for over 20 years and backs all lift kits with a limited lifetime warranty.|
Features & Benefits
- Tuff Country # 12004 is constructed of high quality steel
- Made in the USA
- Heavy Duty Chevy Silverado 2500HD torsion bar keys
- Bolt-on installation
- Level front of your Chevy with rear
- New shocks not required
- No need to "crank up" torsion bars
- Proudly Made in the USA - (many other brands are not)
- Lifetime Warranty
|Download Instructions||12004 Instructions|
|Recommended Tire Size:||n/a|
|Amount of Lift:||2" Front / 0" Rear|
- Items Included:
- 2) # 12004 Torsion Bar Keys
- Fits Make / Model:
- Chevy Silverado 2500HD 4wd & 2wd
- Fits Years:
- 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014
- 15 lbs.
1. New extended shocks are not required to install this leveling kit properly.
2. Torsion bar keys are designed to install with a stock suspension only. Do not use with other types of lift kits. Will void warranty.