Needing to level the front of your Chevy Silverado 3500HD with the rear. This Tuff Country leveling kit is a great solution. Included are torsion bar keys that are designed to level trucks equipped with factory torsion bars. These easy to install replacement torsion bar keys reindex the factory torsion bars. This levels the truck without having to "cranking up" the stock bars.
At Suspension Connection we are the #1 retailer of Tuff Country products in the world. Great prices, expert knowledge and exceptional customer service are why so many customers trust us with their Tuff Country purchases. Try us out!
|Tuff Country has been producing quality suspension products for over 20 years and backs all lift kits with a limited lifetime warranty.|
Features & Benefits
- Tuff Country # 12004 is constructed of high quality steel
- Heavy Duty Chevy Silverado 3500HD torsion bar keys
- Bolt-on installation
- Level front of your Chevy with rear
- New shocks not required
- No need to "crank up" torsion bars
- Proudly Made in the USA - (many other brands are not)
- Lifetime Warranty
|Download Instructions||12004 Instructions|
|Recommended Tire Size:||n/a|
|Amount of Lift:||2" Front / 0" Rear|
- Items Included:
- 2) # 12004 Torsion Bar Keys
- Fits Make / Model:
- Chevy Silverado 3500HD 4wd & 2wd
- Fits Years:
- 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014
- 15 lbs.
1. Once installed torsion bar keys (regardless of brand) can result in a harsher ride.
2. New extended shocks are not required to install this leveling kit properly.
3. Torsion bar keys are designed to install with a stock suspension only. Do not use with other types of lift kits. Will void warranty.