For those consumers that do not like the "nose down" look Tuff Country EZ-Ride Suspension's leveling kit is designed to easily and safely level the front of your Chevy Tahoe. Using coil spring / strut spacers that are mounted above the factory coil / struts this kit maintains a factory ride by not adding any additional pre-load on the struts. Will also allow for slightly larger tires (285/70R). Includes (2) coil / strut spacers and required hardware.
At Suspension Connection we are the #1 retailer of Tuff Country products in the world. Great prices, expert knowledge and exceptional customer service are why so many customers trust us with their Tuff Country purchase. Try us out!
|Tuff Country has been producing quality suspension products for over 20 years and backs all leveling kits with a limited lifetime warranty.|
- Simple bolt-on installation, No Strut Dissassembly required
- Maintains a factory ride
- Eliminates the "nose down" look
- New struts not required to install
- No Drilling Required
- High Quality Grade aluminum
- No spring compression required
- Limited Lifetime Warranty, Made in the USA
Fits the Following Model:
Fits the Following Years:
07, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12
2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012
|Download Instructions||12000 Instructions|
|Recommended Tire Size:||285 / R70|
|Amount of Lift:||2" Front / 0" Rear|
2) Front upper coil spacers, 1) Hardware bag
1. New extended shocks are not required to install this leveling kit properly.
2. Designed for Chevy Suburban models with front struts only. Vehicle with torsion bars please see part # 12903.
3. If upgrading to a larger tire (285/70) with aftermarket rims a positive 30 offset is required. If lower than a positive 30 offset wheel is use, trimming is required. If kit is used with factory rims, no trimming will be required.