Tuff Country # 97090 block kit include lift blocks and ubolts designed to raise the rear of your GMC Sierra 2500HD. Installation is done by inserting the cast lift blocks between the factory rear leaf springs and axle. Extended zinc plated rear ubolts designed specifically for the GMC Sierra 2500HD are use to replace the factory ubolts.
Features & Benefits
- Lifts the rear of your vehicle 1"
- Maintains a factory ride
- Custom made for the GMC Sierra 2500HD
- Lift blocks are constructed of heavy duty cast iron
- Zinc plated corrosion resistant extended ubolts
- Simple Bolt-on Installation
|Amount of Lift||1" Rear Lift|
|Blocks Tapered (YES/NO)||NO|
|Lift Block Dimensions||1" (H) x 2 1/4" (W) x 6 1/2" (L)|
|Ubolt Dimensions||3/5" x 3 1/4" x 12" - Square|
- Items Included:
- 2) 1" Cast Iron Lift Blocks, 4) Rear Axle Ubolts, 1) Hardware Bag (nuts & washers)
- 24 lbs.
- SKU #97090 Fits:
- 2014 GMC Sierra 2500HD 4x4
- 2013 GMC Sierra 2500HD 4x4
- 2012 GMC Sierra 2500HD 4x4
- 2011 GMC Sierra 2500HD 4x4