Tuff Country # 97074 block kit include lift blocks and ubolts designed to raise the rear of your Ford F150. Installation is done by inserting the cast lift blocks between the factory rear leaf springs and axle. Extended zinc plated rear ubolts designed specifically for the Ford F150 are use to replace the factory ubolts.
Features and Benefits
- Lifts the rear of your vehicle 3.5" (replaces factory block)
- Maintains a factory ride
- Custom made for the Ford F150
- Lift blocks are constructed of heavy duty cast iron
- Blocks are tapered to eliminate or reduce driveline vibration
- Zinc plated corrosion resistant extended ubolts
- Simple Bolt-on Installation
1. Designed for rear axles only. Never use lift blocks with a front axle
2. Included 5.5" blocks replace the factory 2" blocks. Ubolts not long enough or intended to stack blocks.