Tuff Country # 97059 block kit include lift blocks and ubolts designed to raise the rear of your Ford Excursion. Installation is done by inserting the cast lift blocks between the factory rear leaf springs and axle. Extended zinc plated rear ubolts designed specifically for the Ford Excursion are use to replace the factory ubolts.
Features and Benefits
- Lift size varies depending on factory block size
- Maintains a factory ride
- Custom made for the Ford Excursion
- Lift blocks are constructed of heavy duty cast iron
- Blocks are tapered to eliminate or reduce driveline vibration
- Zinc plated corrosion resistant extended ubolts
- Simple Bolt-on Installation
1. Designed for rear axles only. Never use lift blocks with a front axle
2. Included 5.5" lift blocks replace the factory blocks. Amount of actual lift depends on size of factory blocks. Factory block sizes vary on this vehicle. Please check the size of your factory blocks to determine amount of lift. Ubolts are not long enough to stack both blocks or recommended.