Tuff Country # 97036 block kit include lift blocks and ubolts designed to raise the rear of your Chevy Tahoe. Installation is done by inserting the cast lift blocks between the factory rear leaf springs and axle. Extended zinc plated rear ubolts designed specifically for the Chevy Tahoe are use to replace the factory ubolts.
Features & Benefits
- Lifts the rear of your vehicle 4"
- Maintains a factory ride
- Custom made for the Chevy Tahoe & Yukon
- Lift blocks are constructed of heavy duty cast iron
- Blocks are tapered to eliminate or reduce driveline vibration
- Zinc plated corrosion resistant extended ubolts
- Simple Bolt-on Installation
|Amount of Lift||4" Rear Lift|
|Blocks Tapered (YES/NO)||YES|
|Lift Block Dimensions||4" (H) x 2 1/2" (W) x 4 3/4" (L)|
|Ubolt Dimensions||9/16" x 2 3/4" x 14 5/8" - Square|
- Items Included:
- 2) 4" Cast Iron Lift Blocks, 4) Rear Axle Ubolts, 1) Hardware Bag (nuts & washers)
- 27 lbs.
- SKU #97036 Fits:
- 1998 Chevy Tahoe 4x4
- 1997 Chevy Tahoe 4x4
- 1996 Chevy Tahoe 4x4
- 1995 Chevy Tahoe 4x4
- 1994 Chevy Tahoe 4x4