Tuff Country # 97003 block kit include lift blocks and ubolts designed to raise the rear of your Chevy Blazer. Installation is done by inserting the cast lift blocks between the factory rear leaf springs and axle. Extended zinc plated rear ubolts designed specifically for the Chevy Blazer are use to replace the factory ubolts.
Features and Benefits
- Lifts the rear of your vehicle 1.5"
- Maintains a factory ride
- Custom made for the Chevy Blazer
- Lift blocks are constructed of heavy duty cast iron
- Zinc plated corrosion resistant extended ubolts
- Simple Bolt-on Installation