Tuff Country # 97001 block kit include lift blocks and ubolts designed to raise the rear of your GMC Jimmy. Installation is done by inserting the cast lift blocks between the factory rear leaf springs and axle. Extended zinc plated rear ubolts designed specifically for the GMC Jimmy are use to replace the factory ubolts.
Features & Benefits
- Lifts the rear of your vehicle 4"
- Maintains a factory ride
- Custom made for the GMC Jimmy
- Lift blocks are constructed of heavy duty cast iron
- Blocks are tapered to eliminate or reduce driveline vibration
- Zinc plated corrosion resistant extended ubolts
- Simple Bolt-on Installation
|Amount of Lift||4" Rear Lift|
|Blocks Tapered (YES/NO)||YES|
|Lift Block Dimensions||4" (H) x 2 1/2" (W) x 4 3/4" (L)|
|Ubolt Dimensions||5/8" x 2 3/4" x 12 7/8" - Square|
- Items Included:
- 2) 4" Cast Iron Lift Blocks, 4) Rear Axle Ubolts, 1) Hardware Bag (nuts & washers)
- 28 lbs.
- SKU #97001 Fits:
- 1972 GMC Jimmy 1/2 ton 4x4
- 1971 GMC Jimmy 1/2 ton 4x4
- 1970 GMC Jimmy 1/2 ton 4x4
- 1969 GMC Jimmy 1/2 ton 4x4