Tuff Country # 97000 block kit include lift blocks and ubolts designed to raise the rear of your Chevy Truck. Installation is done by inserting the cast lift blocks between the factory rear leaf springs and axle. Extended zinc plated rear ubolts designed specifically for the Chevy Truck are use to replace the factory ubolts.
Features & Benefits
- Lifts the rear of your vehicle 3"
- Maintains a factory ride
- Custom made for the Chevy Truck
- Lift blocks are constructed of heavy duty cast iron
- Blocks are tapered to eliminate or reduce driveline vibration
- Zinc plated corrosion resistant extended ubolts
- Simple Bolt-on Installation
|Amount of Lift||3" Rear Lift|
|Blocks Tapered (YES/NO)||YES|
|Lift Block Dimensions||3" (H) x 2 1/2" (W) x 4 3/4" (L)|
|Ubolt Dimensions||5/8" x 2 3/4" x 12 7/8" - Square|
- Items Included:
- 2) 3" Cast Iron Lift Blocks, 4) Rear Axle Ubolts, 1) Hardware Bag (nuts & washers)
- 22 lbs.
- SKU #97000 Fits:
- 1972 Chevy Truck 1/2 & 3/4 ton 4x4
- 1971 Chevy Truck 1/2 & 3/4 ton 4x4
- 1970 Chevy Truck 1/2 & 3/4 ton 4x4
- 1969 Chevy Truck 1/2 & 3/4 ton 4x4
Note: Factory length shocks must be replaced with extended length shocks when installing rear blocks 2" in height or taller. Please see our "Shock Absorbers" section for applications.