Get Ride Height Adjustment and Improved Handling & Performance with Air !!!
Performance never looked this good. Not only do Air Lift's "Lifestyle and Performance" air suspension kits improve handling and ride quality but allow you the adjustability standard coil-over’s do not. Air Lift's air suspension combo kits include an air compressor and air struts that allow you complete control over your ride height. This Challenger air suspension combo kit includes front and rear air struts / springs that allows ride height from stock height to approximately 3" to 5 1/2" drop depending on vehicle and tire/wheel combination.
Features & Benefits
- Adjustable Height Air Suspension for the Dodge Challenger
- Allows height adjustment from stock height to between 3" to 5.5" depending on vehicle & tire wheel combination
- Lowers center of gravity, which decreases rear end squatting during acceleration & roll in corners
- Individual spring height control
- Includes 5 Gallon Air Tank & 100% Duty Cycle Air Compressor
- Progressive spring design gives excellent ride quality
- AutoPilot Digital Air Management System
- Advanced Digital Controller w/one touch ride height adjustment
- Requires only one wire run to dash of vehicle
|Maximum Lowering Amount:||Approximately 3" to 5.5"|
|Average Install Time:||4 to 6 Hours|
|Download Instructions||Air Management Instructions / Front Springs / Rear Springs|
- Items Included:
- 2) Front Air Springs, 2) Rear Air Spring, 1) Digital display controller & ECU, 2) Solenoid Manifolds, 1) 5 Gallon Air Tank, 1) Compressor & Required Hardware
- 115 lbs.
- SKU #95752 Fits:
- 2010 Dodge Challenger (excludes AWD models)
- 2009 Dodge Challenger (excludes AWD models)
- Note: Maximum amount of drop can differ from vehicle to vehicle depending on wheel / tire combination