Get Ride Height Adjustment and Improved Handling & Performance with Air !!!
Performance never looked this good. Not only do Air Lift's "Lifestyle and Performance" air suspension kits improve handling and ride quality but allow you the adjustability standard coil-over’s do not. Air Lift's air suspension combo kits include an air compressor and air struts that allow you complete control over your ride height. This Volkswagen Beetle air suspension combo kit includes front and rear air struts / springs that allows ride height from stock height to approximately 3" to 4" drop depending on vehicle and tire/wheel combination.
Included in this Air Lift combo kit is a complete AutoPilot digital air management system that includes everything you need to control the air pressure in the air struts / springs. The AutoPilot gives you one touch ride height control through the use of a digital display controller and electronic solenoid valves. This is the simplest of the Air Lift air management systems to install, requires only one wire to run to the dash of the vehicle from the solenoid manifolds to the controller. The advanced controller will let you control the auto ride height on the start of the car, individual wheel control, has all inflate/deflate buttons, digital voltmeter, and auto leak detection. Also included is heavy duty compressor and 5 gallon tank that power the air along with required hardware and hoses.
Features and Benefits
Adjustable Height Air Suspension for the Volkswagen Beetle
Allows height adjustment from stock height to between 3" to 4" depending on vehicle & tire wheel combination
Lowers center of gravity, which decreases rear end squatting during acceleration & roll in corners
Individual spring height control
Includes 5 Gallon Air Tank & 100% Duty Cycle Air Compressor
Progressive spring design gives excellent ride quality
AutoPilot Digital Air Management System
Advanced Digital Controller w/one touch ride height adjustment
Requires only one wire run to dash of vehicle
Not recommended for use with axle relocation devices.
2) Front Air Springs, 2) Rear Air Spring, 1) Digital display controller & ECU, 2) Solenoid Manifolds, 1) 5 Gallon Air Tank, 1) Compressor & Required Hardware
Part 95741 fits:
- 2010 Volkswagen MKIV Models 1998-2010 Beetle
- 2009 Volkswagen MKIV Models 1998-2010 Beetle
- 2008 Volkswagen MKIV Models 1998-2010 Beetle
- 2007 Volkswagen MKIV Models 1998-2010 Beetle
- 2006 Volkswagen MKIV Models 1998-2010 Beetle
- 2005 Volkswagen MKIV Models 1998-2010 Beetle
- 2004 Volkswagen MKIV Models 1998-2010 Beetle
- 2003 Volkswagen MKIV Models 1998-2010 Beetle
- 2002 Volkswagen MKIV Models 1998-2010 Beetle
- 2001 Volkswagen MKIV Models 1998-2010 Beetle
- 2000 Volkswagen MKIV Models 1998-2010 Beetle
- 1999 Volkswagen MKIV Models 1998-2010 Beetle
- 1998 Volkswagen MKIV Models 1998-2010 Beetle