The Air Lift Load Lifter 5000 Ultimate gives you all the great benefits of the standard Load Lifter, but includes an internal jounce bumper for added support and ride comfort.
Keep the rear end of your Ford Motorhome from sagging when towing or carrying a heavy load with a set of Air Lift air bag helper springs. These simple to install suspension upgrades mount between the rear leaf springs and chassis to increase your load capacity up to 5000 pounds with the power of air pressure. All Air Lift air bag helper springs are custom fit for a simple bolt-on installation. An optional air control kit (air compressor kit) can be added (not required) for additional convenience.
The internal jounce makes the difference. This exclusive feature included in the Load Lifter 5000 gives you additional support and comfort not found in other suspension air bags. Made of a closed cell urethane foam that helps to eliminate harsh jarring and provides 3 stage ride comfort. This added cushion of air from the internal jounce also helps to protect the air bags when running very low pressure.
At Suspension Connection we are one of the largest retailers of Air Lift products in the world. Great prices, expert knowledge and exceptional customer service are why so many customers trust us with their Air Lift purchases. Try us out!
All Air Lift air bag helper springs are backed by the Air Lift exclusive "60 Day Ride Satisfaction Guarantee" and a "Limited Lifetime Warranty".
Features and Benefits
- Load Lifter 5000 Ultimate is custom fit for the Ford Motorhome
- Internal jounce bumper made of closed cell urethane
- Eliminate suspension sag, sway, bottoming out and harsh jarring on rough roads
- Will increase the level load capacity up to 5000 lbs
- Made with rugged, durable components
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- 60 Day Ride Satisfaction Guarantee
- Quick & Easy Installation with common hand tools
- Air pressure adjustable from 5 to 100 PSI
1. Do NOT exceed the vehicles Recommended Gross Vehicle Weight Rating (GVWR)
2. Requires at least 9" clearance between tire and frame