This Performance Accessories Body Lift Kit is designed to lift your Ford F350 by placing 3" blocks between the body & frame. Included are extremely durable body lift block's that are constructed of a high grade reinforced nylon along with extended body bolts, required hardware and brackets. All bolts are grade 5 zinc plated for maximum strength and corrosion protection.
Performance Accessories has the most complete body lift kits, the best quality and service available, with more than 20 years experience in the off-road industry.
Features & Benefits
- Performance Accessories # 823 is custom fit for the Ford F350
- Will not change ride quality
- Allows for larger tires
- High grade nylon body lift blocks
- Plated brackets resist corrosion and rust
- Includes all hardware for bolt-on installation
- Replacement shocks are not required with body lifts
|Download Instructions||823 Instructions|
|Amount of Lift:||3"|
|Average Install Time:||8 to 12 hours|
- 19 lbs.
- SKU #823 Fits:
- 1996 Ford F350 2wd & 4x4
- 1995 Ford F350 2wd & 4x4
- 1994 Ford F350 2wd & 4x4
- 1993 Ford F350 2wd & 4x4
- 1992 Ford F350 2wd & 4x4
1. Front bumper bracket are included in this kit.
2. It may be necessary to drill the front two body bushing sleeves out to 1/2" for new bolt clearance.
3. Modification to the front frame horns will be required to raise the front bumper using the bumper brackets included.
4. Vehicles equipped with 6 cyl or V-6 will require replacement of lower radiator hose to avoid contact with smog pump.
5. Will not fit vehicle equipped with diesel engine.
6. Steering extension included.