Add 1,000 lbs. level load capacity with adjustable air springs for hauling or towing!!!
Air Lift #80537 "Air Lift 1000" air bag helper springs keep your Ford truck level and riding comfortably when hauling or towing. These totally adjustable air springs mount inside the existing coil spring of your Ford F250 to provide load control through the use of air pressure. Rated at 1,000 lbs for additional level suspension load capacity. All Air Lift air bag helper springs are custom fit for a simple bolt-on installation. An optional air control kit (air compressor kit) can be added (not required) for additional convenience.
All Air Lift air bag helper springs are backed by the Air Lift exclusive "60 Day Ride Satisfaction Guarantee" and a "Limited Lifetime Warranty".
Features and Benefits
"NO DRILLING" installation
Designed for leveling the Front end of your vehicle
Air Lift #80537 Air Springs adjustable for a great ride, loaded or unloaded
Eliminate suspension sag, sway & bottoming out
Will increase the level load capacity 1,000 lbs
Limited Lifetime Warranty
60 Day Ride Satisfaction Guarantee
Quick & Easy Installation with common hand tools
1. Do NOT exceed the vehicles Recommended Gross Vehicle Weight Rating (GVWR)
Side Mount Kit
1. No 5th wheel hitch or with Reese 5th wheel hitch- except Reese "Signature Series" or Reese hitches with custom rail kit installations
Under Frame Kit
1. Fits single rear wheel (SRW) and dual rear wheel (DRW) models
2. Will fit most side-mount fifth wheel hitch applications
3. Does not fit cab & chassis applications