Having trouble with your vehicle leaning, or swaying side to side? Whether you own a truck, suv or RV, Hellwig Suspension offer a great solution. Hellwig Sway Bars are an easy, affordable way to upgrade your truck, car or suv's handling performance. Body roll & sway is reduced by the torsional effect of the sway bars, stabilizing the vehicle. They transfer the pressure on the outboard wheels and apply opposite pressure on the inboard wheels. Weight is more evenly distributed to all four wheels helping your vehicle stay more level with the road. Installation is simple, most sway bar kits can be installed with simple hand tools. Hellwig is a market leader producing quality suspension products since 1946.
Features & Benefits
- Hellwig # 7576 is custom fit for the GMC Yukon
- Reduces body roll for better vehicle control
- Greatly improves cornering traction for safer driving and turning capabilities
- Distributes weight more evenly to all four wheels
- Lifetime warranty
- Fast, Easy "Bolt-On" installation
- High quality hot formed and heat treated 4140 chrome moly spring steel
- Includes required mounting hardware (some sway bar kits use some of the existing factory hardware)
|Bar Diameter:||1 5/16"|
|Average Install Time:||1 to 2 hours|
|Location: (front or rear axle)||FRONT AXLE|
- 30 lbs.
- SKU #7576 Fits:
- 1999 GMC Yukon 2wd
- 1998 GMC Yukon 2wd
- 1997 GMC Yukon 2wd
- 1996 GMC Yukon 2wd
- 1995 GMC Yukon 2wd
- 1994 GMC Yukon 2wd
- The images shown are "sample images" of the products. Actual sway bars & hardware will vary from vehicle to vehicle.