Air Lift's "Lifestyle and Performance" air springs / struts improve handling and ride quality while allowing you the adjustability standard coil-over’s do not. These Integra air struts / springs allow ride height adjustment from stock height to approximately 3" to 5 1/2" drop (depending on vehicle and tire/wheel combination) through the use of air pressure.
Features & Benefits
- Adjustable Height Air Suspension for the Acura Integra
- Allows height adjustment from stock height to between 3" to 5.5" depending on vehicle & tire wheel combination
- Lowers center of gravity, decreases rear end squatting during acceleration & roll in corners
- Progressive spring design gives excellent ride quality
- Requires air source to inflate or deflate springs (sold separately)
|Maximum Lowering Amount:||Approximately 3" to 5.5"|
|Average Install Time:||2 to 3 Hours|
|Download Instructions||75440 Instructions|
|Front or Rear:||Front|
- Items Included:
- 2) Air Springs / Struts
- 14 lbs.
- SKU #75440 Fits:
- 2001 Acura Integra
- 2000 Acura Integra
- 1999 Acura Integra
- 1998 Acura Integra
- 1997 Acura Integra
- 1996 Acura Integra
- 1995 Acura Integra
- 1994 Acura Integra
- These air springs / struts require an air source to inflate or deflate (sold separately). Combo kits are available that include front / rear air springs along with air management system.
- Please note the maximum amount of drop shown is an estimate given by the manufacturer which can differ from vehicle to vehicle depending on the vehicle and wheel / tire combinations. No guarantees are given that the approximate drop amount will be reached.