Performance Tuned Sway Bars for Improved Handling & Reduced Body Roll !!!
Eibach "Anti-Roll Kit" Sway Bars are designed to work with Eibach Pro-Kit and Sport-Line performance springs or as a separate suspension upgrade. Eibach sway bars reduce body roll through increased design stiffness over stock sway bars. This results in increased handling and cornering grip in any performance driving situation. Manufactured from cold-formed, high strength aircraft-grade steel for precision performance, and finished with a long-lasting red powder coat finish. All the necessary mounting hardware and instructions included for easy installation.
Features & Benefits
- Eibach # 7214.310 are performance tuned sway bar(s) for your Porsche 996
- Reduces body roll
- Increased handling and cornering grip
- Cold-formed, high-strength air craft grade steel
- Red powder coated
- Million Mile Warranty
|Front Sway Bar Diameter:||24mm|
|Rear Sway Bar Diameter:||n/a|
- 18 lbs.
- SKU #7214.310 Fits:
- 2004 Porsche 996 C4 Coupe Twin Turbo
- 2003 Porsche 996 C4 Coupe Twin Turbo
- 2002 Porsche 996 C4 Coupe Twin Turbo
- 2001 Porsche 996 C4 Coupe Twin Turbo
- 2000 Porsche 996 C4 Coupe Twin Turbo
- 1999 Porsche 996 C4 Coupe Twin Turbo