This Performance Accessories Body Lift Kit is designed to lift your Ford F150 by placing 2" blocks between the body & frame. Included are extremely durable body lift block's that are constructed of a high grade reinforced nylon along with extended body bolts, required hardware and brackets. All bolts are grade 5 zinc plated for maximum strength and corrosion protection.
Performance Accessories has the most complete body lift kits, the best quality and service available, with more than 20 years experience in the off-road industry.
Features & Benefits
- Performance Accessories # 702 is custom fit for the Ford F150
- Will not change ride quality
- Allows for larger tires
- High grade nylon body lift blocks
- Plated brackets resist corrosion and rust
- Includes all hardware for bolt-on installation
- Replacement shocks are not required with body lifts
- 20 lbs.
- SKU #702 Fits:
- 1979 Ford F150 2wd & 4x4
- 1978 Ford F150 2wd & 4x4
- 1977 Ford F150 2wd & 4x4
- 1976 Ford F150 2wd & 4x4
- 1975 Ford F150 2wd & 4x4
- 1974 Ford F150 2wd & 4x4
- 1973 Ford F150 2wd & 4x4
- 1972 Ford F150 2wd & 4x4
- 1971 Ford F150 2wd & 4x4
- 1970 Ford F150 2wd & 4x4
1. Some suspension lift kit manufactures do not recommend the addition of any body lift kit. If you have or are planning to install a suspension lift and a body lift kit please refer to the suspension lift kit manufacture or contact us for more information.
2. Note: Image shown is a representation of this part. Actual part may vary.
3. Will not fit 2 wheel drive with steering gear box close to firewall (behind front axle).
4. No bumper brackets are included