This Performance Accessories Body Lift Kit is designed to lift your Ford Ranger by placing 3" blocks between the body & frame. Included are extremely durable body lift block's that are constructed of a high grade reinforced nylon along with extended body bolts, required hardware and brackets. All bolts are grade 5 zinc plated for maximum strength and corrosion protection.
Performance Accessories has the most complete body lift kits, the best quality and service available, with more than 20 years experience in the off-road industry.
Features & Benefits
- Performance Accessories # 70033 is custom fit for the Ford Ranger
- Will not change ride quality
- Allows for larger tires
- High grade nylon body lift blocks
- Plated brackets resist corrosion and rust
- Includes all hardware for bolt-on installation
- Replacement shocks are not required with body lifts
|Download Instructions||70033 Instructions|
|Amount of Lift:||3"|
|Average Install Time:||8 to 12 hours|
- 30 lbs.
- SKU #70033 Fits:
- 2011 Ford Ranger 2wd & 4x4
- 2010 Ford Ranger 2wd & 4x4
- 2009 Ford Ranger 2wd & 4x4
- 2008 Ford Ranger 2wd & 4x4
- 2007 Ford Ranger 2wd & 4x4
- 2006 Ford Ranger 2wd & 4x4
- 2005 Ford Ranger 2wd & 4x4
- 2004 Ford Ranger 2wd & 4x4
- 2003 Ford Ranger 2wd & 4x4
- 2002 Ford Ranger 2wd & 4x4
- 2001 Ford Ranger 2wd & 4x4
1. It may be necessary to drill the front two body bushing sleeves out to 1/2" for new bolt clearance.
2. Front and rear bumper brackets are included in this kit.
3. Modification to the front frame horns will be required to raise the front bumper using the bumper brackets included.
4. Steering extension included.
5. Manual transmission models will require part 3700 shift extension (Mazda transmission only)
6. Rear bumper brackets are to enhance appearance only, bumper cannot be used for towing