Tuff Country # 65281 SX5000 Ford Explorer steering stabilizers are designed to improve handling characteristics and reduce steering shimmy. Most applications will mount one end to the axle or frame and the other to the stock tie-rod. This will dampen many of the steering effects associated with larger tires especially on lifted trucks or suvs.
Features & Benefits
- Single Ford Explorer steering stabilizer
- Reduces steering shimmy
- Improves handling characteristics
- Recommended for vehicles with 33" or smaller tires
- Dust boots sold as an option
- Items Included:
- (1) steering stablizer and mounting hardware
- 9 lbs.
- SKU #65281 Fits:
- 1994 Ford Explorer
- 1993 Ford Explorer
- 1992 Ford Explorer
- 1991 Ford Explorer