This Performance Accessories Body Lift Kit is designed to lift your Dodge Dakota by placing 2" blocks between the body & frame. Included are extremely durable body lift block's that are constructed of a high grade reinforced nylon along with extended body bolts, required hardware and brackets. All bolts are grade 5 zinc plated for maximum strength and corrosion protection.
Performance Accessories has the most complete body lift kits, the best quality and service available, with more than 20 years experience in the off-road industry.
Features & Benefits
- Performance Accessories # 642X is custom fit for the Dodge Dakota
- Will not change ride quality
- Allows for larger tires
- High grade nylon body lift blocks
- Plated brackets resist corrosion and rust
- Includes all hardware for bolt-on installation
- Replacement shocks are not required with body lifts
- 19 lbs.
- SKU #642X Fits:
- 1996 Dodge Dakota (Extended Cab)
- 1995 Dodge Dakota (Extended Cab)
- 1994 Dodge Dakota (Extended Cab)
- 1993 Dodge Dakota (Extended Cab)
- 1992 Dodge Dakota (Extended Cab)
- 1991 Dodge Dakota (Extended Cab)
- 1990 Dodge Dakota (Extended Cab)
- 1989 Dodge Dakota (Extended Cab)
- 1988 Dodge Dakota (Extended Cab)
- 1987 Dodge Dakota (Extended Cab)
- 1986 Dodge Dakota (Extended Cab)
1. Some suspension lift kit manufactures do not recommend the addition of any body lift kit. If you have or are planning to install a suspension lift and a body lift kit please refer to the suspension lift kit manufacture or contact us for more information.
2. Note: Image shown is a representation of this part. Actual part may vary.
3. Installation on models equipped with V-8 will require replacement of lower radiator hose & fan
4. No bumper brackets are included
5. Front bumper can be raised using stock bumper brackets.