Using the heaviest duty brackets on the market Hellwig air helper spring kits are tough to beat. Designed to give you the benefit of better handling and control under heavily loaded conditions. These air helper springs are installed between the frame of Dodge Ram 3500 and the suspension, providing load support through the use of air pressure. Heavy duty brackets, higher test pressure and a longer stroke make Hellwig air helper springs the superior choice.
Features & Benefits
- Includes heaviest duty mounting brackets in the market today
- Lifetime warranty on brackets, 2 year warranty on air springs
- 5000 lbs level load capacity
- Hellwig # 6400 is custom fit for the Dodge Ram 3500
- Virtually eliminates sagging rear suspension while towing or hauling
- Improves ride control and handling
- Fully adjustable via air pressure
- Simple bolt-on installation
- Fully compatible with Air Lift and Firestone compressor systems for convenient in cab control
|Download Instructions||6400 Instructions|
|Level Load Capacity:||5,000 lbs|
|Average Install Time:||1 to 2 hours|
|Front or Rear Axle:||REAR|
|Drilling Required (Yes or No):||YES|
- 51 lbs.
- SKU #6400 Fits:
- 2002 Dodge Ram 3500 2wd & 4wd
- 2001 Dodge Ram 3500 2wd & 4wd
- 2000 Dodge Ram 3500 2wd & 4wd
- 1999 Dodge Ram 3500 2wd & 4wd
- 1998 Dodge Ram 3500 2wd & 4wd
- 1997 Dodge Ram 3500 2wd & 4wd
- 1996 Dodge Ram 3500 2wd & 4wd
- 1995 Dodge Ram 3500 2wd & 4wd
- 1994 Dodge Ram 3500 2wd & 4wd
1. Note: Never load vehicle beyond the manufacturer's maximum gross vehicle weight rating.
2. Fully compatible with Air Lift and Firestone compressor systems.