Using the heaviest duty brackets on the market Hellwig air helper spring kits are tough to beat. Designed to give you the benefit of better handling and control under heavily loaded conditions. These air helper springs are installed between the frame of Dodge Ram 3500 and the suspension, providing load support through the use of air pressure. Heavy duty brackets, higher test pressure and a longer stroke make Hellwig air helper springs the superior choice.
Features and Benefits
- Includes heaviest duty mounting brackets in the market today
- Lifetime warranty on brackets, 2 year warranty on air springs
- 5000 lbs level load capacity
- Hellwig # 6216 is custom fit for the Dodge Ram 3500
- Virtually eliminates sagging rear suspension while towing or hauling
- Improves ride control and handling
- Fully adjustable via air pressure
- Simple bolt-on installation
- Fully compatible with Air Lift and Firestone compressor systems for convenient in cab control
1. Note: Never load vehicle beyond the manufacturer's maximum gross vehicle weight rating.
2. Fully compatible with Air Lift and Firestone compressor systems.
Level Load Capacity:
Average Install Time:
1 to 2 hours
Front or Rear Axle:
Drilling Required (Yes or No):
Part 6216 fits:
- 2012 Dodge Ram 3500 2wd & 4wd
- 2011 Dodge Ram 3500 2wd & 4wd
- 2010 Dodge Ram 3500 2wd & 4wd
- 2009 Dodge Ram 3500 2wd & 4wd
- 2008 Dodge Ram 3500 2wd & 4wd
- 2007 Dodge Ram 3500 2wd & 4wd
- 2006 Dodge Ram 3500 2wd & 4wd
- 2005 Dodge Ram 3500 2wd & 4wd
- 2004 Dodge Ram 3500 2wd & 4wd
- 2003 Dodge Ram 3500 2wd & 4wd
It took a little longer than I thought to get my air bags,but they were easy to install only drilling was to mount the air filler hoses. Only regular hand tools other than the drill plenty of hose to reach all the to the back bumper. I pull a 42 ft 5 th wheel and have a 105 gal auxiliary fuel tank in the truck bed. The truck now rides nice and even down the road .
Recommend this Product:
2011 Ram 3500 single rear wheel 4 wheel drive